Catering Feedback Monthly Drawing Rules
Cater with Dickey’s Barbecue Pit® and submit your feedback for a chance to win a $50 Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. gift card.
Prize value not to exceed $50.00 each month. Contest rules apply. See eligibility requirements and restrictions.top
- How to Enter the Contest. Purchase a catering from Dickey’s. (Only catering orders in the amount of $150 or greater are eligible for drawing.) After your catering order has been fulfilled, visit www.dickeys.com and enter the required catering details into the online entry form. Drawings will be held each month on the last day of the month. Winners will be notified via telephone and/or email within five days of the drawing.
- Eligibility Restrictions.
- Thecontestis open to all persons who are 18 years of age or older and who reside in the United States of America. Employees of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. and each of its affiliates, their advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, and the members of their immediate families and or households are ineligible to participate or win.
- Only one winner per household is permitted in anycontestadministered by Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. and winners may only win once every 30 day period.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. will also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- No prize substitutions, cash equivalent, or transfer of prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. Prize subject to availability and Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award a prize of greater or equal value if the advertised prize is unavailable. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including, but not limited to, taxes and tips, are the responsibility of the winner. Taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner.
- In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, winner assumes the risk of its loss. Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Selection of Winners.
- Decisions of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.’s management with respect to thecontest are final.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
- If a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable,and the potential winner cannot be contacted then the potential winner forfeits prize.
- Prize value is $50.00. Prize will be tendered in the form of a Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. gift card in the amount of $50.00 (the “Gift Card”). Gift Card is redeemable for food and beverage purchases only at Dickey’s Barbecue Pit® restaurants in the United States. Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. gift cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law. Terms and conditions apply. See www.dickeys.com/giftcards for more information.
- By participating in the contest, the winner agrees to have his or her name, voice, or likeness and/or the submitted photograph used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to thiscontestwithout additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. in its sole discretion may require contest winners to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., and each of its affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in thecontest.
- Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.’s website, or is otherwise in violation of the rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify thecontestif it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify thecontestand shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in acontestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of theDickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
- Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of thecontest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the writtencontestrules and the winner (once chosen) are available during regular business hours at Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., 4514 Cole Avenue, Suite 1015, Dallas, Texas 75205.