Terms and Conditions
1. Redemption. Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. ("DBRI") gift cards may be redeemed for food and beverage only at Dickey’s Barbecue Pit® restaurants in the United States. Redemption restrictions are subject to change at DBRI’s sole discretion. Purchases are deducted from the DBRI gift card balance. If an order exceeds the amount of the DBRI gift card, the balance must be paid with a credit card or other available payment method.
2. Limitations. DBRI gift cards may be redeemed only as indicated by these Terms and Conditions. DBRI gift cards may not be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.
3. Expiration. DBRI gift cards do not expire and DBRI does not assess any service fees for non-use.
4. Risk of Loss. The risk of loss and title for DBRI gift cards pass to the purchaser upon physical transmission of the DBRI gift card(s) to the purchaser, recipient, or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. DBRI is not responsible if a DBRI gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without your permission.
5. Fraud. DBRI and its franchisees and affiliates shall have the right to bill alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained DBRI gift card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases at a Dickey’s Barbecue Pit® restaurant
6. Limitation of Liability. DBRI AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO DBRI GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A DBRI GIFT CARD CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH DBRI GIFT CARD. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
7. Disputes. Any dispute relating in any way to DBRI Gift Cards shall be adjudicated in the district courts of Collin County, Texas or the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas, Dallas Division, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
8. General Terms. DBRI are issued by DBRI, a Texas corporation. When you purchase, receive, or redeem a DBRI gift card, you agree that the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these DBRI gift card Terms and Conditions. DBRI reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion. All Terms and Conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.