For Franchise Information Call 866.340.6188 or Click Here
- Will I receive training?
- Yes, we have a comprehensive four-week training program that will provide the tools you will need to get started with confidence.
- Am I required to purchase a multi-unit area?
- No. You can start with one unit and build your dream business.
- How much assistance will I get from Dickey's Barbecue home office during restaurant development?
- After you sign a lease, our construction department will assist you with securing a contractor. While the space is being built, our training department will teach you the skills to run a great restaurant. When it’s time to open, our marketing and operations departments will walk you through the process.
- What is the “protected territory”?
- Typically, each restaurant has a one-mile radius in which no other Dickey’s restaurants may be located.*Some franchise agreements may vary.
- How long will it take to get my restaurant open?
- Store opening depends on various factors, including but not limited to factors such as the selected site, the licenses and permits required by your state, etc.
- Where can I open a Dickey's Barbecue Pit?
- Regions are available in almost all 50 states.
- What kinds of locations are there?
- Dickey's has traditional locations such as stand-alone buildings and restaurants in shopping center end-caps. We also have non-traditional locations such as zoos, airports, golf courses, convenience stores, food courts and more!
- Can I succeed owning a Dickey's Barbecue?
- The secret is our cutting-edge business model, it is structured to give you a great platform.
- What about international opportunities?
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for international franchising opportunities.