How to Celebrate National Picnic Month with Dickey’s Barbecue
July is National Picnic Month and at Dickey’s we kind of think of ourselves as the picnic experts. To prove it, we even have a Picnic Pack available all year long which feeds between two to four and includes a pound of meat, two medium sides, rolls and our amazing barbecue sauce.
Barbecue is the perfect meal for a picnic, but we know many of you may not know how to picnic like an expert – so here’s how:
- Pick the perfect picnic spot – Location is key to a perfect picnic. We recommend a place with good scenery like a nearby park, rooftop or if you’re lucky a beach. Shade is pretty dang nice too.
- Dress for the occasion – This isn’t a cocktail party so cut loose with comfortable and loose attire. Also, don’t forget to wear insect repellant and sunblock!
- Pack the necessary picnic items – You’ll need a picnic blanket, paper or plastic plates, utensils and trash bags. You might want to pack some wine if you’re getting romantic. You can nearly fit a whole bottle in a Dickey’s Big Yellow Cup.
- Find your closest Dickey’s Barbecue Pit – This step is easy, you can find your closest location, order your Picnic Pack online and skip the line! Just click here.
- Now for the best step – Get outside, grab your Picnic Pack and celebrate National Picnic Month before it’s over!